Abzer is a leading specialist in the world of Information and Communications Technology. Offering dynamic services and specialized support, we are committed to providing comprehensive solutions and services to organizations and focused strategic consulting services to enterprise businesses.
The Functional Consultant works closely with multiple teams; both internal and external and should manage, plan, document and train and implement Clinical HIS applications. Performs workflow analysis and needs assessment for each project, including current process assessment and new process design. Works collaboratively with management, technical teams and customers/stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
▪ Leads clinical requirements development
▪ Design, implement, test, and document functionality based on product / customer requirements and workflows
▪ Applies clinical knowledge to integrate clinical practice and technology into clinical workflows that support safe and efficient patient care.
▪ Interact with business users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests
▪ Deliver functional specifications, design documents, clinical process workflow and related documentation for new development projects and/or enhancement and modification requests
▪ Translate business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases.
▪ Design and execute functional, integration, and regression test plans for new application functionality, product releases and enhancement and regulatory modifications using clinical scenarios and use cases.
▪ Ensure consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope.
▪ Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity.
▪ Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
▪ Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion; proactive approach.
▪ Actively participate in Presales activities and demos
▪ 5-10 years practical experience in Health IT as Functional Consultant/Analyst
▪ Expertise in all major clinical modules
▪ Implementation experience is a must
▪ Should be well planned, organized and focused to deliver the solution that meet customer needs, expected delivery dates, and exceptional quality standards.
▪ Excellent client facing skills with the ability to thrive in a highly critical, fast paced environment
An Enterprise IT Solutions company is looking for Java Professionals with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise- applications to join their office opening in Smart City, Kochi.
Develop ERP modules with extreme quality using Java, spring boot, Hibernate, REST, HTML, Angular JS etc.
Understand the functionality of one or more ERP modules and take the ownership of the modules assigned.
Analyze the requirements from the business team and provide effective and efficient technical solutions
Strictly adhere to the project management standards and policies followed by the organization and create the necessary documents
Unit testing and Quality assurance
Responsible for reviewing code of peer developers as part of the source code quality control.
Strong analytical, problem-solving, collaborative and communication skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing priorities
Solid Experience in developing enterprise class applications using Java, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, RESTful Web services
Strong database skills
Must be very strong in OOPS
ERP Development experience and functional understanding of any domain such as Healthcare, SCM, Finance, HR, CRM will be an added advantage.
Domain Driven Design experience is a plus
Must have used SVN / GIT and Maven build tool
Must have worked on web server like Tomcat, Apache
Good to have experience in reporting / BI tools like JASPER, BERT, Pentaho
Experience in JBPM/Activiti workflow is a plus
Knowledge in Alfresco and Liferay will be an added advantage, but not mandatory
1. Implementation of ERP and HIS applications.
2. Understanding of customer requirements, gap analysis with the standard product, configuration of the solution, testing of the solution, doing UAT with customer, go-live and support activities.
3. Good understanding of Supply Chain, Finance and Revenue Management along with basic understanding of other modules i.e. MM, Fixed Asset, Maintenance, Manufacturing, HR, Payroll etc.
4. Manage end to end development and implementation of ERP modules.
5. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
6. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
7. Analyze business processes and provide solutions
8. Preparation of assigned Functional documents including Functional Designs, Process Workbooks and Configuration documents, and ensure on-going maintenance of those documents throughout the project cycle
9. Perform gap analysis to identify functions/features required but not available in the new ERP system and follow up with such enhancements in the new system.
10. Provide user training and support
11. Lead project as Project Manager or assist the Project Manager with project status control
12. Coordinate with Technical Manager/Solutions Architect on solution design, programming and validation
13. Pre-sales support and demonstration
14. Perform system configuration, installation, data migration and testing
15. Proactively identifies and manages situations or concerns that adversely affect business continuity.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. The candidate should possess a background in Finance / SCM / Healthcare IT
2. Demonstrated ability to translate complex business requirements into technical requirements.
3. Experience in Healthcare is preferred, but not mandatory
4. 3-10 years of strong customer delivery experience, managing projects related to business software such as ERP, CRM, SAAS applications.
5. Good verbal and written communication
6. Has ability to take ownership, accountability and initiative
7. Has excellent problem solving skills
8. Is positive, a team player, quick learner
9. Ability to travel (domestic and international) to client sites
10. Effective time management skills
Minimum 3years experience in pitching IT products to any region (Experience in MEA region would be an added advantage)
Minimum 3years experience in pitching IT services to any region (Experience in MEA region would be an added advantage)
Experience: 3-6 years