Abzer is a leading specialist in the world of Information and Communications Technology. Offering dynamic services and specialized support, we are committed to providing comprehensive solutions and services to organizations and focused strategic consulting services to enterprise businesses.
An Enterprise IT Solutions company is looking for Java Professionals with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise- applications to join their office opening in Smart City, Kochi.
Develop ERP modules with extreme quality using Java, spring boot, Hibernate, REST, HTML, Angular JS etc.
Understand the functionality of one or more ERP modules and take the ownership of the modules assigned.
Analyze the requirements from the business team and provide effective and efficient technical solutions
Strictly adhere to the project management standards and policies followed by the organization and create the necessary documents
Unit testing and Quality assurance
Responsible for reviewing code of peer developers as part of the source code quality control.
Strong analytical, problem-solving, collaborative and communication skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing priorities
Solid Experience in developing enterprise class applications using Java, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, RESTful Web services
Strong database skills
Must be very strong in OOPS
ERP Development experience and functional understanding of any domain such as Healthcare, SCM, Finance, HR, CRM will be an added advantage.
Domain Driven Design experience is a plus
Must have used SVN / GIT and Maven build tool
Must have worked on web server like Tomcat, Apache
Good to have experience in reporting / BI tools like JASPER, BERT, Pentaho
Experience in JBPM/Activiti workflow is a plus
Knowledge in Alfresco and Liferay will be an added advantage, but not mandatory
1. Implementation of ERP and HIS applications.
2. Understanding of customer requirements, gap analysis with the standard product, configuration of the solution, testing of the solution, doing UAT with customer, go-live and support activities.
3. Good understanding of Supply Chain, Finance and Revenue Management along with basic understanding of other modules i.e. MM, Fixed Asset, Maintenance, Manufacturing, HR, Payroll etc.
4. Manage end to end development and implementation of ERP modules.
5. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
6. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
7. Analyze business processes and provide solutions
8. Preparation of assigned Functional documents including Functional Designs, Process Workbooks and Configuration documents, and ensure on-going maintenance of those documents throughout the project cycle
9. Perform gap analysis to identify functions/features required but not available in the new ERP system and follow up with such enhancements in the new system.
10. Provide user training and support
11. Lead project as Project Manager or assist the Project Manager with project status control
12. Coordinate with Technical Manager/Solutions Architect on solution design, programming and validation
13. Pre-sales support and demonstration
14. Perform system configuration, installation, data migration and testing
15. Proactively identifies and manages situations or concerns that adversely affect business continuity.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. The candidate should possess a background in Finance / SCM / Healthcare IT
2. Demonstrated ability to translate complex business requirements into technical requirements.
3. Experience in Healthcare is preferred, but not mandatory
4. 3-10 years of strong customer delivery experience, managing projects related to business software such as ERP, CRM, SAAS applications.
5. Good verbal and written communication
6. Has ability to take ownership, accountability and initiative
7. Has excellent problem solving skills
8. Is positive, a team player, quick learner
9. Ability to travel (domestic and international) to client sites
10. Effective time management skills
Minimum 3years experience in pitching IT products to any region (Experience in MEA region would be an added advantage)
Minimum 3years experience in pitching IT services to any region (Experience in MEA region would be an added advantage)
Experience: 3-6 years